Re: resetting alerts

Yes it will alert for every trade on that particular bar.   ie. if you have
it on a 15 min chart it will alert for every trade of that 15 min. as long
as you have clicked ok on the alert box.   What I normally do is slide it
down to the bottom out of the way but can still see the alert box in case
another alert pops up.  Actually I'm glad it does it because through
persistance I have taken some trades that if it just hit once I may have
not paid any attention to.  Although it will make you crazy sometimes.
----------
> From: Jim <anncora@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx; dymitrix@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: resetting alerts
> Date: Saturday, January 24, 1998 12:38 PM
>
> let me rephrase and i do not mean this in a negative way..i cannot
believe that omega easylanguage allows you to set a flag depending on a
indicator criteria to alert you of the position and then not give you the
capability to turn the alert off until it becomes true again...ie..on a 5
min chart..a 20/50 bma crossover..20 crosses 50 upward...alert goes
of...then turn alert to false..next bar 20 is still above 50...no
alert...next bar...the same..and so and so on until 20 crosses below 50 and
reverses again...then crosses...new alert....maybe i worded this
incorrectly the first time i wrote on the matter....