If you want a good laugh...

Check out the "How to Rob Banks" trading promo that Larry Williams is
sending out in the mail.  It's definitely slanted toward the blue collar,
laid-off-from-the-plant type.  After reading this kind of stuff(batting
.800 and The Money Tree) how can this guy think he will be taken seriously
by the trading community?  He puts in charts where, if you you bought when
the indicator was oversold, and sold when it was overbought, you would have
had 100% winners in the S&P.  Of course, he took a piece of trading history
which gave him the results he was looking for.  He even makes fun of stocks
and calls them "legal fiction".  But, as he says, commodities are something
you can feel and touch, and therefore inherently more noble to trade.
Yeah, right.

It's so laughable I saved it to read at the end of the day, after I've just
had 3 consecutive losing trades.

Regards,

Craig