Re: CTREE Errors

Thanks dcarder, Maxime, and Murray for your help on this.  Murray, I couldn't
read the files you sent me - I take it that this was in MS Word format, which I
don't have.

Anyway, I deleted the files, ran the server again, and got a message - "cannot
open tick file - rebuild failed."  In the server window, I got:

CTREE error - RBLIFIL:(2) key value already exists
Dump: file0, isam_fil1, isam_err 2, uerr_cod 0, sysiocod D (c:\src\or_serv)
server40\tal_isam: c-line 179

The server tried rebuilding the index at various times during the last 2 days
while I have been having this problem, with the same result.  TS worked pretty
well in the latter part of the afternoon, so hopefully it will be O.K.
tomorrow.  I reinstalled the program a couple of times during this period, and
I even deleted the windows\or_serv file, and reinstalled it, which didn't
help.  What about changing some of the variables in this file:  e.g. turning
debug or dump on?  Any ideas?

Thanks,
A.J.