Re: Datafeed: BMI - is it degrading in performance ...

I think what you say was true for older versions of the server. However,
I am using Server Release 20 with BMI's latest version of the satellite
receiver. It is definitely reprogrammed by the server setting (you can
watch it happen on the receiver LCD).

Allan