Re: Datafeed: BMI - is it degrading in performance ...

  • To: "Lawrence Chan" <stnahc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Datafeed: BMI - is it degrading in performance ...
  • From: "C Lober" <cwlo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jan 1998 09:10:18 -0800 (PST)

Using the TS server will not actually change the Box Baud Rate, but simply
configure the server to read the 38,400 format.  To change to Box Baud Rate,
you need to use BMI Marketcenter Platinum.  It can be downloaded at BMI's
site.  You then need to set the baud rate in the software to 38,400, which
will then load the receiver with the proper code for 38,400 baud.

Regards,

Chris Lober