Alert=False

> There was a previous message about setting resetting an alert so that
> it would update after every bar. The coding said to add the line
> alrtflg=false after the line alert=true. I tried that this week and it

> seem it disabled my alert triggers and I did not get any alerts after
> the first alert. Could somebody please verfy if I am doing this
> correct. This are the lines I added in my coding...
> If Checkalert then alert = true
> alert = false

If you want the alert to play on every tick of a bar, goto the indicator

properties and check "Update every tick"

If you want the alert to only play once per bar (indicator will also
only update once per bar), goto the indicator properties and uncheck
"Update every tick"

If you want the indicator to update every tick, but you only want the
alert to play once per bar then you'll need HashNums or GlobPro
available from http://www.investlabs.com.

--
Investment Engineering, Corp.-Omega Research "Solution Provider"