Re: Market Information - Just BS

As the recent poster of Maket Information, I think it's only fair to
answer in their defense.

The reason they are "currently" enforcing their territory restrictions
is because they are concerned about the flood of new customers leaving
BMI and joining their service. As they told me, they are probably a
thorn in BMI's side, but do to a lawsuit that they won, BMI must deal
with them.

One trader who contacted them was told he could not use their service
unless he was an ag hedger. So he took his last name and put the word
ranch after it (i.e. The Smith Ranch) and they took his order. By the
way he is an S&P trader, trades no ag's at all.

The point to all this is what I have said before. They are a small
company. They are not a scam. You may have to be creative to get signed
up. They are however cautious with this flood of new members and don't
want to raise the hackles on the BMI's neck. I can't blame them.

My last comment to all this is wait awhile; be patient. Let a month pass
and the flood waters recede. Then contact them and see what they say.

Bill