Re: Excel Help

If you didn't delete any files, both of the "missing" files should still be
somewhere on your system.

You could start by double-clicking the "Recycle Bin" and looking for the
names of the missing files in there.  If you find any, highlight the name(s)
and select EDIT/CUT -- then use the Win Explorer to navigate to your
C:\WINDOWS directory/folder and highlight it.  Right-Click and select
"Paste" -- If your system uses some directory other than C:\WINDOWS as its
main Win-95 directory, you will need to move the files there instead.
Re-Boot your system and it should be OK.

If you don't find the files in the Recycle Bin, you can use the
"Start/Find/Files or Folders"  facility to search for the missing files --
use only the name to the left of the dot (i.e. MS097), not the .DLL -- If
you find the files, highlight/Cut/Paste as above, then re-boot.

If you don't find them, you'll need to get them from someone as you
requested, but you may create another problem if you receive an earlier
version.  To reduce the size of the files before sending, they should be
Zipped first.