Placing day-session orders the night before

I would like to ask list readers:

Do you have recommendations of brokers and/or approaches
that let you place orders for e.g. Friday's day session,
on Thursday night at 10:00PM?  I am ONLY interested in
methods that have an ironclad audit trail -- this is why
I don't just FAX my orders to my broker; I don't know
whether the phoneline garbled the message, or her FAX
machine jammed and crumpled the paper, or some janitor
found the FAX papers and threw them away, etc.

I want something with the same degree of safety and double
checks as what I have now:

   I phone the broker, who is recording the telephone call.  So am I.
   I state my order.
   She reads it back.
   I say "Yes that's correct".
   She tells me the Day Ticket Number for the order.
   We hang up.

Is there some kind of Internet and/or modem brokerage that
has an order-entry system with an audit trail as strong as the
voice telephone approach shown above?

I only want to trade the Day Session.  Not Globex or overnight.

(to answer your question: Why?  Ive got a system that places
a brand new Stop order every day, in every market it trades.
I want to trade it in >15 markets.  I live in the Pacific time
zone and don't want to make these phone calls every bloody
day at bloody 5:05 AM local time.)

Thanking you very much,
--
   Mark Johnson     Silicon Valley, California     mark@xxxxxxxxxxxx

   "... The world will little note, nor long remember, what is said
    here today..."   -Abraham Lincoln, "The Gettysburg Address"