Excel Help

Sorry to bother the list with this, but I've screwed up big-time and
need to recover, and you guys seem to know all the answers. In trying to
make it easier to find things in Win95, I created some new file folders,
gave them logical names and put them in logical places (or so seems to
me). It doing so I've messed up Excel. The message I get is "A required
.DLL file, MS097.DLL, was not found." I've also gotten "XL8409.DLL is
missing or damaged" Can someone copy those files from Office97 and send
them to me with a note of where to put them? Many, many thanks. Like the
trader who says, "Please Lord, just bring this market back and I'll
never do it again!" if I get out of this I'll just leave my hard drive
organized the way Bill Gates likes it.