Server GPF

TS4 build 21 quit working on my computer after a reboot yesterday. No
changes have been made to this machine. When trying to boot either Off-line
or On-line BMI server I get these error messages:

   Or_serve
   an error has occurred in your program.......quit or close?

2nd error message:

   Or_serve
   this program has performed an illegal operation.....
   Details:
   OR_SERVE caused a GPF in module OR_UNI.DLL at 00c:00000e68

machine is 200MHz Pent w/ 128Mb RAM. I ran ssiact.exe and made changes, but
didn't cure the problem. Then I reinstalled Builds 18, 20, and 21, but that
didn't cure the problem.

help...