[Metastockusers] Re: Low volatility

The formula is just a simple measure of the percentage difference of
the highest value of the data in the last defined period compared to
the lowest value of the same data in the same period.

Hope this helps.

wabbit :D

--- In Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Lionel Issen" <lissen@xxxx>

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/zMEolB/TM