[Metastockusers] Re: November Issue of MetaStock Tips & Tricks

Metastock Tips and Tricks is by subscription but it's only $99 a
year. That's a huge bargin considering the value you get from it. The
noise filter alone was worth more than that.

Despite the fact that I've been using MS for several years, I've
learned a huge amount from Roy's newsletter already. I wish this had
been around when I first started. Talk about improve my trading and
MS use.

I will collect all the issues for as long as he publishes it. I keep
them in a three ringed binder and in the next couple of years I will
have collected the most comprehensive, easiest to use and most useful
information on MS there is.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/zMEolB/TM