[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Swing & Volume Indicator

Whit,

"...and have a width that is equal to the length of the swing."

Programmable variable-width bars are not possible in MetaStock.  The
best you can hope for, is to have volume accumulation totals for each
ZigZag swing - this looks fine on my charts.

The twin-output indicator can be coded using Prev() functions (slooow)
, or the cum() function (inaccurate when accumulating Volume).

I can code a third option (using a third-party MS dll) that works
perfectly as it should, for one hour's coding fee.  Drop me a mail if
no other solution is suitable to you.

jose '-)

http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/BefplB/TM