[EquisMetaStock Group] Swing & Volume Indicator

Hi,

I'm not sure whether or not this kind of question is
appropriate for this forum, as I have only basic
MetaStock programming skills.  So, if this is too
complicated and you think I should find and pay a
programmer, I'd appreciate that advise, too.

In any event, I'm interested in developing an
indicator that will track price movement (swing) and
the volume
associated with that swing.  It should do 2 basic
things:

First, it should be able to plot the swings of the
security, with the ability to define the minimum
length of the swings (in points or percentage).    For
example: I'd like to see a line plot of XX stock
showing all rallies and reactions that are 2 points or
greater.  This is the same as the Zig Zag indicator
already in the MetaStock program can.

Second, I'd like to see the volume associated with
each swing added, and then plotted as volume-type
bars.  These volume bars would show the total volume
for the swing (height) and have a width that is equal
to the length of the swing.

The main idea is to give a graphic representation of
the amount of volume contained in each swing.  This
would make it relatively easy to assess demand and
supply by swing.

I've been told that this is possible to do, but that
it may require a DLL file to accomplish.  As I said, I
can do basic things, but this is beyond my ability.

I'd appreciate any help.

Whit

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/BefplB/TM