Re: [Metastockusers] Where can I find Technicals of Gold and Silver

Hello rajesh,

Tuesday, October 26, 2004, 12:34:24 AM, you wrote:

r> Gold and Silver trading is now allowed in Commodity Exchanges in
r> India in an organised way. The volumes are really picking up. Can
r> someone let me know where can I find the technical charts of them and
r> how I can update them daily. Also if possible please send me some
r> site where I can find the technical analysis of them daily.

r> Thanks
r> Rajesh

r> Yahoo! Groups Links

check out www.DataSharks.biz they offer a program that downloads free