RE: [Metastockusers] Where can I find Technicals of Gold and Silver

Why are you asking questions like that on a Metastock users group?…we all do our own technical analysis here!!

If you really want to have someone else do your work for you then just use Google and search “gold technical analysis”. I’m sure you’ll come up with a long list!

If you want gold and silver related news/articles/hype/general confusion then try the following for a good place to start

www.kitco.com

www.gold-eagle.com

www.321gold.com

Have fun! And if you actually have Metastock then I would suggest reading the manual, paying for a data service that includes COMEX futures (e.g Reuters, Q-Link etc etc etc) and then actually using it…you might be surprised at what you can come up with by yourself.