[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: New version of Ms Cmdline utilities released (v1.4)

Mansoor, unfortunately I'm not experienced with real-time data issues
with MetaStock, so I can't help much here.

If you are already using the online version of MS Pro (i.e., C:
\Program Files\Equis\MetaStock\Mswin.exe, no switches) and it's not
refreshing automatically, my feeling is that you may have to implement
the MS Real-time Vendor Interface to send data to the Equis Data
Server, in order to get MS to update automatically.

Regards,
jose

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Illyas Mansoor <mimansoor@xxxx>

http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/BefplB/TM