Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] New version of Ms Cmdline utilities released (v1.4)

Mansoor

Could I use your conversion utility for converting data from Excel to metastock bypassing the downloader ?

Rgds
Ashok

Illyas Mansoor <mimansoor@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello All,

    This is to inform you all that I have released a
new version of Ms cmdline data conversion utilities,
version 1.4.

    This is an enhancement release. I have implemented
traverse destination folder option in asc2ms utility.
This will enable to convert more than 255 symbol files
in the ascii file.

    This will create different folders, the newly
created folders are named "A", "B", "C", "D", etc.
corresponding to the first letters of the converted
securities' names.

    Please try it out and let me know if you have any
suggestions.

Regards,
Mansoor.

Do you Yahoo!?