Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Binary Wave Composite of Jim Greening

Hi aegonman

If your English isn't any better (and it doesn't seem to improve
soon), why don't you go back to the german site
www.Terminmarktwelt.de where you started over? As far as I am aware
if you are 'Mr.Aegon' as I guess, your German is much better than
your English-translator. Maybe you'll get the answers you search for
there. ;-)

Martin

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, aegonman2000 <no_reply@xxxx>
wrote:

> Hi Lionel,
>
> Excuse  me, my  keep  (bad) company German Languauge
> I have unterstand quite your answer.
>
> The Equity Line too. Surprising Answer.
--
> The first line at would mean: we make a Weblink in Yagoogroups-
Forum ?
> The second line at would mean: Search the System on polnischer
> Website work hard.
--

> My joke: Jim is my friend  ok oK
>
> Thanks and kind Regards
>
> Aegonman2000
>
> --- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Lionel Issen" <lissen@xxxx>
> wrote:
> > Aegonman2000:
> >
> > I don't understand the first line and second line.
> >
> > Jim Greening used to be a great contributor to the former
Metastock

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/BefplB/TM