Sent: Monday, October 18, 2004 3:56 PM
Subject: Re: [Metastockusers] Re: Indicator.

Thank you very much for your kind help.I am so pleased
for this kind gesture.
The reply was comprehensive.
As for the reply of jackolso is concerned it is like
asking a blind man go to the tap and you can get water
from there.
Will he please point out exact page no whwere i can
find my exact answer.Ther are hundred of sites which
have hundred of formulas.Does all these formulae are
included in the manual.If one cannot help one should
not discourage by trying to be oversmart.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here

Yahoo! Groups Links

Do you Yahoo!?