[EquisMetaStock Group] Including price chart in the indicators.

Yes, it will work one security at a time. However,if you make a
template out of it and open a new security, it will display the new
security as the base security okay, but in the upper window it will
plot the old base security and not the new one. That's a problem.

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Mike Sloane" <mfsloane@xxxx>
wrote:
> Try clicking on the price plot to select it . .
> Copy . . .
> Click once in the destination window . .
> Paste, and merge with appropriate scale (left or right)
>
>  . .  seems to work fine when I just tried it.
>
> Regards,
> Mike

<http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=1294lborm/M=315388.5500238.6578046.300117
6/

D=groups/S=1705375617:HM/EXP=1098285367/A=2372354/R=0/SIG=12id813k2/*h
tt
> ps://www.orchardbank.com/hcs/hcsapplication?
pf=PLApply&media=EMYHNL40F21
> 004SS> click here
>
> <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?
M=315388.5500238.6578046.3001176/D=group
> s/S=:HM/A=2372354/rand=294726334>
>

>   _____
>
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>

> *	To visit your group on the web, go to:
>

> *	To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
subject=Unsubscribe>

http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/BefplB/TM