[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: TrendRider for MS

Hi again,
  My contacts for any issues regarding trendchaser. I have stopped
the trial version download for trendchaser as I have infringed on
trendraider copyright and intellectual property. I can be reached at

Name:-
Goh Lean Huat

Address:-
375 Beach Street
Penang, Penang 10300
Malaysia

I apologize for any inconveniences. I will soon stop using this
email lhgoh99@xxxxxxxxx

Mark

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, lhgoh99 <no_reply@xxxx> wrote:

> Hi,
>   I am the webmaster of http://www.freewebs.com/trendchaser and
this
> is my alternate email.
>
> I would like clarify that trendchaser was derived from trendraider.
>
> trendraider trial version was around since 2002 and I modified and
> enhanced the version and called it trendchaser since 2003 till now.
>
> My apologies to trendraider webmaster.
>
> regards,
> Mark
>
> --- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "trendchaser2003"
> <trendchaser2003@xxxx> wrote:
> >

> > Hi
> > Just compare with this two site.Very similiar system??
> > But different webmaster.
> >
> > http://www.freewebs.com/trendchaser
> > http://www.stockzen.com/trendraider
> >
> > I think some of the members here had been to my website and
> > yahoo group.
> > Especially Jose's joking....(sorry to Jose,to point you out
> without
> > your permission)
> >
> > From:  "josesilva22" <josesilva22@xxxx>
> > Date:  Tue May 27, 2003  1:14 am
> > Subject:  Windy thoughts
> >

> > "WE CAN'T CHANGE THE WIND BUT WE CAN CHANGE THE SAIL."
> >
> > I say, "If it's windy, close the door" :)
> >
> > HiYa all,
> > jose '-)
> >

> > Maybe the writter knows where's the bug was.......
> >
> > Rgds
> > Mark
> > p/s Wow,Just found out this curry_trader want me to send him
> >     some trial or exploration of my new system on 09 Oct 2004.
> >     I beleive in justice,right.
> >

> > --- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "curry_trader"
> > <curry_trader@xxxx> wrote:
> > > Hi,
> > >   I would like to share some of my bad experience with
> Trendrider.
> > > Our trading group purchased the system (well, we are the
> suckers).
> > > To be fair to the system, we tested it for US, Asian (India,
> Hang
> > > Seng) and also Aussie markets and it's really consistently
> useless.
> > >
> > > Really, it was worse than useless but we find a good use for
> it....
> > > we now use it as a benchmark for beginners who are writing the
> 1st
> > > trading system, they must at least beat this one....
> > >
> > >   I have uploaded a copy to the Files area, to make my money
> > worth,
> > > I hope this help new people avoid it. The same guys have a new
> > > website www.trendrider.net , so beware.....you will lose your
> > > underwear trading the system.....
> > >
> > >   Good luck and heppy trading..
> > > rgds,