[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: TrendRider for MS

Hi,
  I am the webmaster of http://www.freewebs.com/trendchaser and this
is my alternate email.

I would like clarify that trendchaser was derived from trendraider.

trendraider trial version was around since 2002 and I modified and
enhanced the version and called it trendchaser since 2003 till now.

My apologies to trendraider webmaster.

regards,
Mark

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "trendchaser2003"
<trendchaser2003@xxxx> wrote:

> Hi
> Just compare with this two site.Very similiar system??
> But different webmaster.
>
> http://www.freewebs.com/trendchaser
> http://www.stockzen.com/trendraider
>
> I think some of the members here had been to my website and
> yahoo group.
> Especially Jose's joking....(sorry to Jose,to point you out
without
> your permission)
>
> From:  "josesilva22" <josesilva22@xxxx>
> Date:  Tue May 27, 2003  1:14 am
> Subject:  Windy thoughts
>

> "WE CAN'T CHANGE THE WIND BUT WE CAN CHANGE THE SAIL."
>
> I say, "If it's windy, close the door" :)
>
> HiYa all,
> jose '-)
>

> Maybe the writter knows where's the bug was.......
>
> Rgds
> Mark
> p/s Wow,Just found out this curry_trader want me to send him
>     some trial or exploration of my new system on 09 Oct 2004.
>     I beleive in justice,right.
>

> --- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "curry_trader"
> <curry_trader@xxxx> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >   I would like to share some of my bad experience with
Trendrider.
> > Our trading group purchased the system (well, we are the
suckers).
> > To be fair to the system, we tested it for US, Asian (India,
Hang
> > Seng) and also Aussie markets and it's really consistently
useless.

> > Really, it was worse than useless but we find a good use for
it....
> > we now use it as a benchmark for beginners who are writing the
1st
> > trading system, they must at least beat this one....
> >
> >   I have uploaded a copy to the Files area, to make my money
> worth,
> > I hope this help new people avoid it. The same guys have a new
> > website www.trendrider.net , so beware.....you will lose your
> > underwear trading the system.....
> >
> >   Good luck and heppy trading..
> > rgds,
> > Sanjay
> > --- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Gary" <gyowell@xxxx>
wrote:
> > > Your probably right, this is seems to be adapted for Metastock
> 8,
> > so is at
> > > least that dated.  I may have reached your conclusion a few
> years
> > ago and
> > > just stuck it in an unused corner of my harddrive.  Thanks for
> the
> > input.
> > >
> > > Gary

elimination