[Metastockusers] Re: Reming templates

Roy,

> Delete all smart charts, or all MSSmart folders. That gets rid of
the existing smart charts.
> MetaStock creates new charts (and folders if necessary) the next
time the security is opened.

Can you tell me how I do that -- or, better said, WHERE I do that? Do
I go to c:\metastock data? I'd hate to lose my entire database! Yikes!
Or do I go to FILE, then OPEN, then (say) to the NYSE folder and
delete the  MSSmart folder I see there?

Right now, when I apply a template and then try to save it as a
default template I'm asked "replace the existing default template?" -
to which I say "yes," but it doesn't work. I get a message that says
"Error opening file."

TIA,
Philip

http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/zMEolB/TM