[Metastockusers] Re: TRENDRAIDER- Trading tools & Metastock plug-ins - Free Download trial version

Hi,

I happen to log in yahoo group and see yr website, but surprising to
see tat this website is same liek wat i purchased form Trenchaser,

May i know , r u Trendcahser or .......

Rgds
ann

--- In Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "trendchaser2003"