Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Problems with System Tester

RP

To allow a series of concurrent trades to be active in the Enhanced System Tester you need to make
sufficient capital available. You could try setting the total amount of capital to $1,000,000 and
specify that each trade use only 1% of available capital. You can vary the amount of capital and the
percentage to more closely match your own situation, but allowing any trade to use 100% of available
capital is most likely the cause of your stated problem.

Look for Tom Sprunger's article in the files section (Sprunger Guide to ver 8.x Sys Tester ) for
more ideas on System Tester problems and solutions. The System Tester is one tool that you need to
experiment with to get the best out of. No one said it was perfect, but as with most problems in
MetaStock there are solutions if you look for them.

Kind regards

Roy Larsen
www.metastocktips.co.nz
Free formulas and MS links