[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: multimeframe ensemble

Hi Eric,

I've tried mix EOD & RT (one periodicity). And found it useless... Did it
via developed MSX DLL.
I guess good stop rules can do more than multitimeframes ...

PS. How are you??? ;-)

Regards,
Eugene Labunsky.
http://www.TrendMedium.com - Official MetaStock Add-on

>Is it possible or does anyone have an example of an ensemble / committee
voter coded in  metastock as >example code....

>Code that has been designed to  allow for multimeframe analysis of intraday
multi minute bars,....using say either >a single tech indicator or perhaps
one with multiple indicators and across multitimeframes...from which a
>consensus vote of buy , sell or hold arises....

>I guess sort of a binary wave formula across multitimeframes ?
>Say using 1 minute to 120 minute bars...

>thus it would seem that you could have 120 votes per indicator..and if you
used the 4V's from ice you could >perhaps have 480 voter ensemble?

>One acquaintance of mine had done so using 180 such multiindicators and
multiple intraday timeframes and had >quite successful trade son SPY each
day.....approaching 25 percent daily gains on his money.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/BefplB/TM