[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Creating a list of favorites

hey c.... 1 slightly faster method would be to use the control
key 'ctrl'..... by holding it, 'ctrl', down you can select many
symbols then do the right click, save to favorites ....

your setup might be different than mine, but symbols can be chosen
from  the local data folder or esignal folder .... seperating my
favorites folder into seperate folders seems to help me keep some
sort of order.....h

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, c_cruizer <no_reply@xxxx>

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/BefplB/TM