[EquisMetaStock Group] Need help in coding a reference to High/Low of previous bar

Hi all:

I need help in coding a reference to previous bar.

Here is the example of my trading idea:

BullishRegion: C>mov(C,50,S)
BearishRegion: C<mov(C,50,S)

I want the Buy Entry trigger when current bar meet C>mov(C,50,S)
condition and the High of the current bar is Higher than the High of
the First Bar of previous BullishRegion region. And vise versa for
Sell Entry.

I hope I express my question clear. I really don't know how to code
this sort of reference in Metastock formula. Some might suggest
using eye visualization. It can be done in EOD trading but I am
doing day-trading now in different time frames. So.... :-(

Please advise and many thanx in advance!

- Stanley

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/BefplB/TM