RE: RE: [Metastockusers] Re: Trading System Presentation

My system is a drip buying system, and I have traded it for only 1 1/2
years. 20% DD4% in 2003 and 5% ytd 2004 draw down under 6%( not the best
market but OK). The system does best in up trending and consolidation
markets. The system has trouble in longer down trending marking. The
system was testing on 10 years of data and 35000 trades, yearly 3500
signals are generated. Then One must still select the trades that will be
traded. The system over 10yrs win 63%+ in up market as high as 73% on
3500 trades. The system is not the holy grail but offer a better starting
point. I have ran it through trade sim and the stats are very consistent
with real trading in returns,DD,slippage,performance level. My hope is
the filter out more stocks to bring down the trade count to about 200
yrly, and I'm working on what I think is the most important area of
trading Money Management.
Thank You for your Reply.
Richard