[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Data source for commodity prices

I'm convinced CSI' data is fine, but I'm not impressed by their
advertised CoT data.
"There are roughly 44 major commodities supported in the USDA weekly
reports" - http://www.csidata.com/csi/reviews/cot.html

At last count, I see 76 CoT contracts, with 68 of them being currently
active.
http://users.bigpond.com/prominex/Download/CoTlist.txt

jose

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Andrew" <andyp1847@xxxx>