Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Which is Better?

Sorry. MM was for Money Management. All commissions and spreads were taken
into account.
Yes, the drawdowns are very important. I once came up with a system
that made me half a million dollars over the 25 year backtest.  But
it made 2.5m and lost 2m.  With my luck, the losses would all be up
front.  :-)
Bodaire
--------
Vignesh Eswar wrote:

<!---style-name:"Table Normal";
	mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0;
	mso-tstyle-colband-size:0;
	mso-style-noshow:yes;
	mso-style-parent:"";
	mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt;
	mso-para-margin:0in;
	mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	mso-pagination:widow-orphan;
	font-size:10.0pt;
	font-family:"Times New Roman";}

>Bodaire, ajay

presume the figures listed are after commissions and by MM you mean Mark-to-market
losses or drawdowns as they are popularly
known. I think its obvious that system c
has the best post commission figures. A higher profit /day figure is preferable
over a higher profit/trade figure.

However
you should also rank for maximum and average drawdowns
as this determines <span
class=GramE>the robustness
of a system, not to mention your own comfort levels.

Regards,

Vignesh
Eswar

Trade