From: Bodaire [mailto:bodaire88@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, July 27, 2004 12:23 AM
To: EquisMetaStock; MetastockUsers
Subject: [Metastockusers] Which is Better?
I've been thinking about this question and I can't
decide which is better.  The figures are for 1.00
Lots per trade with no MM.  I don't know which
would give better results with MM.  Here are some
sample figures for A, B and C:
%Profit          A)
48     B) 65    C) 80
#Trades         A) 12
B) 18    C) 25
#W/#L          A)
1.87  B) 1.98  C) 2.79
%Prof/Trade A) 4.00  B) 3.51  C) 3.21
%Prof/Day    A) 1.49  B) 2.01  C) 2.50
What's more important in the long run? Making more
money per trading day (1 week=5days)?  Making more
money per trade with less trades?  The better W/L
ratio?  Something else?
Bodaire

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

To visit your group on the web, go to:http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Metastockusers/