Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Re-Post: Auto vertical line on chart tocoincide with exploration date

The following may work for you. Apply the indicator without scale and
with the style of histogram. You'll have to input the appropriate data.
Save the result set to a Favorites folder. Use Chart as template.
I think you should be able to go through the charts without changing the
line setting.

MyMonth:=Input("Month", 1, 12, 1);
MyDay:= Input("Day",1,31,1);
MyYear:=Input("Year",1980,2010,2004);