Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Which is Better?

Two things here:
1.What is the time frame over which u tested this?

Test the systems over a longer range and see if u get significantly
different results.

2.Are the trades automated?I mean are you trading with no manual
interference or do u take signals and then put order to the broker
urself using ur phone or using a mouse click?

Here if u are trading manually(as against automated) then number of
trades would be a major factor.I like to have the least effort with
max output :)

-Ajay