Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] How to open multiple stocks at once

How do I create folders like Bod1, Bod2, etc., to store sets of stocks
in?
Bodaire
---------
Dusant wrote:

Under
the \tools\options, check restore workspace on startup. Open all the files
you want. When you exit, the info is stored. When you restart, all the
files will open automatically. Then you can browse thru each by using the
Ctrl+Tab buttons.Alternatively,
right click each chart, and add to your favourites.Then
you can just open it thru your favourites folder.Dusant
Chief Architect
http://www.candlestrength.com/