[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Metastock 8 errors

Steve,

I'd suggest going to www.tuneup.de and download the TuneUp Utilities
trial , just use the button 'Testversion herunterladen'. Now put in a
valid email adress (use www.spamgourmet.com if you don't trust those
guys) and start the download. After installing it there should be
a 'one click cleaning' option availabel.

I personally like this prog and it cleaned up a lot of mess as you
described.

I guess after this possibly you dont even have to install your old MS
again.

Martin

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Stephen Dawson"
<dawsonsg@xxxx> wrote:
> Hi Guys,
>
> I was wondering if anyone haqs seen this before. It is an uncoding
related query but is still metastock related.

> Last week I installed the www.shareworks.de Metastock 9.0 Trial
Version. It didn't work so I uninstalled it and re installed
Metastock8. I have not been able to get it running again. I have
uninstalled and reinstalled it again a number of times. Each time the
same errors occur.

> 'The specified module could not be found' then
> ;Internal error: Could not load - c:\Program Files\Common
FIles\Equis\Localized Resorrces\EQCMUI90EN.DLL'

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/BefplB/TM