[EquisMetaStock Group] Metastock 8 errors

Hi Guys,

I was wondering if anyone haqs seen this before. It
is an uncoding related query but is still metastock related.

Last week I installed the <A
href="">www.shareworks.de Metastock 9.0 Trial
Version. It didn't work so I uninstalled it and re installed Metastock8. I have
not been able to get it running again. I have uninstalled and reinstalled it
again a number of times. Each time the same errors occur.

'The specified module could not be found'
then
;Internal error: Could not load - c:\Program
Files\Common FIles\Equis\Localized Resorrces\EQCMUI90EN.DLL'

If anyone has had this error before and could solve
it I would love to know what you did.

Regards
Steve

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor