[Metastockusers] Database Tutorial

Hello,
I´m new to Metastock and i´m trying to built a database based upon
collect data from a brazilian vendor. What i need is a tutorial or
something like that to try to convert my vendor's data to metastock
data. I´ve no data in my HD from this vendor; i mean, data server is
connected via internet.
So, i need info how collect data to feed Metastock's database.
I appreciate any kind of help,

Regards,
Anselmo

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/zMEolB/TM