[Metastockusers] Please advise

  • Subject: [Metastockusers] Please advise
  • From: "Alex Spiroglou" <a_spiroglou@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2004 00:59:28 -0700

Dear Listmembers
I have attached a document with 2 charts and 3 questions
I would VERY much appreciate any sort of help, as I am struggling with the questions for quite some time.kindest regardsAlexandros V. Spiroglou
Help STOP spam with the new MSN 8  and get 2 months FREE*

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

To visit your group on the web, go to:http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Metastockusers/