[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Metastock 9 - Is it worth upgrading from 8.01?

All the systems I had written in 8.01 appears to have made it to 9.0

I'm loving the new market breadth indicators because I've never paid
for indicie data before.  Now I'm getting the data and they have lots
of expert systems for new highs new lows, Trin, McClellan, Advancing
declining volume, etc etc.  This evening I've been building layouts
using about five of the new marekt breadth indicators and applying
some cusomization.

I did find a problem in the use of the some of the marekt breadth
indicators.  switching periodicy can mess them up.   And deleting the
indicator and replacing it does not help, it remains messed up until
you start clean on a fresh chart.  They were able to duplicate it and
it's now one on their to do list. I get around this buy simply
starting with weekly, daily, monthly charts and leaving them that way.

hopefully the "fix" upgrade will remain free as it has been in prior
versions. Otherwise there would be no reason to by the initial
release, everyone would wait for the release with the fixes.

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "bernie_wiemers"

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Z1wmxD/DREIAA/yQLSAA/BefplB/TM