[EquisMetaStock Group] New to group

I've recently joined this group and have been a Metastock owner
since V6.52.  Recently, after a long absence, I've upgraded to V9.0
(not yet impressed) and have a number of topics I'd like to discuss
and receive input from fellow members. Although I've had a look
through the postings to check for recent discussions on the topics,
the search utility doesn't appear to be of much real use, so please
indulge me if these subjects have qlready been "wrung out", and
perhaps point me to the relevant information.

Regards,
Mike S.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/BefplB/TM