Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Data Download

I am using: http://www.prophet.net/ with my MS ver 9 EOD, quite happy with their support. I had been having a lot of trouble with downloading free EOD from YAHOO, the data was incorrect. Downloaded into my Amibroker correctly but did not into my MS.

You can try their service free for a month before deciding if you wish to continue. Will allow you to download data directly through the MS supplied downloader.

John

 dahbull@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
Trying to make a choice between DataSharks and Bodhi for downloading EOD into Metastock.  Would appreciate recommendations on the better of the two, or any others that may be preferred.
		Do you Yahoo!?Win a $20,000 Career Makeover at Yahoo! HotJobs

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor