[Metastockusers] Re: Problem creating OLE link from MetaStock to Excel

1. I assume that you ONLY want one cell and not the rest of the data.
If so, the problem is all of the data is copied/pasted into the OLE
link, and if you only load 1 bar of data, there's not enough data to
calculate the indicator. I tried playing around to see if you could
get the indicator to only plot on the last day, but couldn't figure
it out (perhaps there's somebody can figure it out, there are many on
this list better than I in the formula language).
I got it to only give the value on the last bar, but it plots a zero
everywhere else ( {If(Cum(1)=LastValue(Cum(1)),Mov(C,10,S),0)} ).
Sorry I couldn't help more.

2. I believe that it can only be done with an indicator. You could
copy/paste your Expert formula into an indicator (it should plot a 1
or 0).

Trader Joe...

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Z1wmxD/DREIAA/yQLSAA/zMEolB/TM