Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Multiple numeric variables

From: "Lionel Issen" <lissen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, May 06, 2004 5:19 PM
Subject: RE: [EquisMetaStock Group] Multiple numeric variables

> I think you need a definition for "aa" and an if statement

Thanks Lionel for your succinct answer.
Would you please share an example of code?
I thought I defined "aa" {aa:=(10 OR 12) }, as simple numeric variables {in
fact, RSI lookback}.Any other way to define it?
Also where would an "if" statement fit in?

Excuse me for pursuing this matter, I'm trying to code in a rather large
system made of custom indicators which require a few different lookbacks. I
can use all the help I can get.

Thanks. Best regards,
Yarroll

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Z1wmxD/DREIAA/yQLSAA/BefplB/TM