Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Metstock "cheats'? showing part of next day data?

Rick,
I think you missed my point completely. Please
copy and then delete a portion of the data from the data file, and then add it
day by day.
I know it is a little painstaking, but worth the
effort.
DusantChief Architect<A
href="">http://www.candlestrength.com/
<BLOCKQUOTE dir=ltr

  Metstock "cheats'? showing part of next day data?

  <SPAN
  >Hi
  Dusant:
  <FONT face=Arial color=navy
  size=2><SPAN
  >   Thanks for your reply, and what
  you say is what I am trying to do.
  Using historical data:
  <SPAN
  >and <FONT
  face=Verdana>then
  add each day's data <SPAN
  >one by one.  That is
  exactly how you will see data, day by day, or hour by
  hour.
  <SPAN
  ><SPAN
  >    <FONT
  face=Arial color=navy size=2><SPAN
  >I am viewing the data
  one day at a time and making my decision whether or not to buy for the next
  day, before I view the next day.<SPAN
  >    I view or “request” the
  next day’s data by holding down the shift key and pressing the arrow key.<SPAN

  <FONT face="Times New Roman"
  size=3>
  <SPAN

  <SPAN
  ><SPAN

  However, since this is historical data, Metastock already has the next
  days EOD on file.  It starts to
  partially draw the direction of the oscillator before I hold down my shift key
  and hit the arrow key to view the next day.<SPAN
  >   Maybe this isn’t happening to
  everyone or possibly no one has noticed this?
  <SPAN
  >Thanks
  <SPAN
  >Rick