[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Metstock "cheats'? showing part of next day data?

Rick,

Please send me some of that medication you are on - I would like to
know what is happening the next day too!  ;)

jose '-)

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "rickbc11" <rcarbert@xxxx>

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511