[EquisMetaStock Group] Metstock "cheats'? showing part of next day data?

Hi:    I am practising as per Elder's book "Come into My Trading
Room" and using historical EOD data.   However, I find that when
looking at my charts, Metastock shows me what is happening the next
day by starting to draw the next days oscillator line either up or
down.
       For example, on my EOD for May 3, 2003 using the Stochastic
osc., I can see that the next day will probably be up somewhat
because the Stochastic indicator has alread started to angle that
way.   (Put your crosshair over May 3rd and you will see what I
mean).
       How can I set Metastock so that this doesn't happen?
Thanks-Rick

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511