[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: My Swing Trading Method Explained

I entered "numasoft" in Google, and got:

---------------------
Download today! www.numasoft.com. Swing Machines for
$159 Includes 14 speeds, sheepskin ankle padding, and 6 time
settings. ...
www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/ -/1932378359?v=glance&st=* -
64k - Cached - Similar pages

Does anyone know why swing traders need ankle padding?  It all sounds
frightfully risky to me.

Regards,
Alan

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Steve Jarvis"